2022 Toy Run Year Bar
This is a make to order offer for the Official Motorcycle Toy Run Year Bars for 2022 Toy Run - Gauteng.
In the past Motorcycle Toy Run Trust has carried the expense of printing regalia in bulk and reselling for our loyal supporters at the Toy Run End venue.
Unfortunately, this is no longer possible in the economic climate post COVID19, therefore all regalia orders are made to order.
- All orders placed on or after Friday 11th November 2022 will not be guaranteed to be ready for collection at Toy Run 2022 End venue.
- All orders will need to be paid up front, online using the payment gateway PAYFAST on toyrun.org.za shop.
- Come to the Regalia tent at Toy Run Gauteng at Benoni Northerns Sports ground on 27th November 2022 with your ID (driver's license, passport, id card or book) to collect your order.
- We will endeavor to have your order available to collect at the end venue on Sunday 27th November 2022.
- In order to collect your order, you will need the Identification Document (ID) (driver's license, passport, id card or book) for the person whose name is on the order.
- Failure to collect at the end venue may result in the loss of your order.
- You have up to 2 weeks to arrange collection of your order from the End Venue Convenor (Pete) who can be contacted on 063 689 3700.
- Failure to collect after this 2-week grace period may result in the loss of your order.
As these Badges are made to order, NO returns or refunds will be accepted for any reason.